Sunday, September 16, 2012

October 21st launch for the Samsung GALAXY Note II on AT&T?

1. prakesh posted on 2 hours ago 0 0

love it. but dont have extra penny i just bought an s3 3months ago

2. imkyle posted on 2 hours ago 1 0

It sucks for those who bought the Note in the beginning of the year and with a two year contract.

3. dickwyn posted on 2 hours ago 0 0

since when is AT&T launching the lumia 920 on october

5. papss posted on 1 hour ago 1 0

That's where my attention went...

7. dickwyn posted on 1 hour ago 0 0

oh, i see BGR reported that earlier, sorry my mistake

4. Hammerfest posted on 2 hours ago 0 5

The GNote2 is just a big disappointment to me, going NARROWSCREEN with 16:9 over 16:10 as well as not even increasing the screen resolution is just... well, a big disappointment...

Sure its quad core and 2GB, but considering my GNote flys on JB already, the only possible reason I could think of to upgrade is the updated Samsung SPen apps/functionality... so, not going to happen for just some fancy apps (though I will admit, they are pretty damn fancy).

I'm strapped for cash at the moment, but I wanted the TF700 (Asus Transformer Infinity) for its BEAUTIFUL (and I have hands on thanks to a local best-buy) screen and resolution of 1920x1200, then I heard about the GNote 10.1... lo and behold disappointed again with its lack-luster 1280x800 -justlikeeverybodyelse- screen resolution... not even the SPen and exciting apps would make me nab the GNote 10.1 over the TF700...

These are all my thoughts of course, feel free to disagree, but know that I have converted quite a few of the people I have worked with over the years to 16:10 monitors vs 16:9 when we put my 24" 1920x1200 next to their 24" 1920x1080 and they realize while its only 20 pixels, its a good 2"~ of vertical viewing area. Not to mention if you visit websites these days... heres a hint, THEY GO UP AND DOWN NOT LEFT TO RIGHT, even on PA I have a good 3" of black striping because websites no longer fill the entire page but squash everything into the center... Stupid media industry...

6. hung2900 posted on 1 hour ago 3 0

Narrower but taller, and slight bigger, what do you need more?
Less screen resolution but cripper with RGB matrix, what do you need more?

TF700 is the worst Android flagship tablet ever (or maybe it's still better than his brother TF201), believe me. Asus always shows the external things that making you fancy (FHD IPS+ screen, quick update, aluminum, quad-core,...) but in fact it's CRAP. Cheap Wifi modem (sh*t AZURE in stead of Broadcom), cheap NAND (copying slow as hell), cheap build quality (it's true, aluminum is nothing, 7/10 TF700 tablets have that problem), cheap warranty support and cheap firmware support (you cannot regconize the change after updated, still buggy).
The only thing I love is the keyboard dock.

Tf101 is good enough, but after using tf201 and tf700, I never buy any ASUS tablet anymore.

11. Hammerfest posted on 1 hour ago 0 0

I dont want taller, I bought a WIDESCREEN device for a reason (the OG Note)!, IE because its WIDE... Reading/Editing a document/book on my old HD2 (and now my GNote) is SOOO much nicer then doing it on my Evo3D, even with a higher resolution its so NARROW when reading in portrait mode, and seeing as Im used to books, this is how I read/work!

Its all a moot argument for the average user however, or if the screen isnt the selling point to you.

As for the TF700, In my brief testing at the local BestBuy:
The WiFi blew away the transfer speed on my TF101 (seeing as you mention it and its what I own)
I didnt get to test copying, but I would guess if your talking about PC to Tablet thats probably not NAND and more of whats used to transfer (MTP vs other protocols), but Ill give you that one since I didnt get to test that.
The build quality on my TF101 is crap as well... side by side I liked the TF700 much more.
I have had WONDERFUL support from ASUS with my TF101, fixed my speaker issue, fixed my dock issue, fixed my screen issue, during the fixing of the screen issue they messed up the bezel and backing, and they fixed those issues as well...
As far as Firmware support, I never stick to 100% stock anyway, I haven't encounterd a device yet that I was satisfied with the "stock" firmware.

When it comes to it, my only disappointment with ASUS at all over the Transformer series is the decision to go with a Mono speaker setup... thats it! Its the ONLY thing I would change on the new TF series. Seriously, who stands behind their devices when watching movies or listening to music?

8. 1ceTr0n posted on 1 hour ago 1 0

Selling my 6 month old note 1 and one kidney for note 2, any takers?

9. ajac09 posted on 1 hour ago 0 0

gnote 2 going to all 4 carriers this time around. But I wonder if at the sametime or spread out in the same week or completely different months?

10. InspectorGadget80 posted on 1 hour ago 2 0

Another good reason TO ALWAYS WAIT for the good phones to come out. Now I have to decide the NOTE II or the XPERIA T

13. TROLL posted on 57 min ago 0 0

Get both of them, 2 high-end Droid sets.

12. TROLL posted on 59 min ago 0 0

Will be selling the note and buying this Note2. cant wait. And why 267ppi weirdos.

16. networkdood posted on 4 min ago 1 0

Wish I had an upgrade available. If people were intelligent enough they would buy the better phone and not the faddish, slick marketing, coolsville Iphone.

17. doejon posted on 1 min ago 0 0

i read that smasung would have built in a 13 mpx camera but sony could not deliver it because lg ordered a lot of 13 mpx sensors already for the optimus g.

thats way samsung will produce his own sensors for his future devices
and this sensor will not be ordinary sensors they will be BSI sensors (back side illumination)

damn sammy only u can make it change :D

im already looking forward to it :D

and i read another thing that samsung have started to produce 5.5 inch
FLEXIBLE displays! perhaps there is a mod NOTE 2+ or something on the way
and perhaps it will have a 13 mpx cam :D and an exynos 5250

sorry for my bad english

Source: http://www.phonearena.com/news/October-21st-launch-for-the-Samsung-GALAXY-Note-II-on-AT-T_id34508

r kelly r. kelly macular degeneration whitney houston funeral judi dench alicia keys bobby brown leaves funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment